Getting The FAQ Straight: Top-6 Questions About Car Wraps
You’ve got car wrap questions; we’ve got car wrap answers. Today’s post addresses the top-6 most frequently asked questions (FAQs) about custom car wraps in McKinney, according to Google’s People Also Ask suggestions.
If we didn’t answer your car wrap question, call (469)-885-7090 to speak directly with a car wrap specialist in McKinney, TX. Every consultation is free, with no commitment, so let’s talk shop!
1. What Is A Car Wrap?
The term “car wrap” is used to refer to a thin vinyl film that is applied directly to your vehicle, displaying any custom marketing message, image, or design for all to see, effectively transforming your car into a “mobile billboard.”
2. How Effective Are Car Wraps For Advertising In Mckinney, TX?
Car wraps are one of the most cost-effective forms of advertising available to businesses in McKinney, TX. And we’re not speaking in superlatives—these claims are borne out by authoritative industry research:
- In one oft-cited study by the American Trucking Association (ATA), researchers found that 91% of drivers noticed words and pictures displayed on car wraps in their vicinity, and 75% of viewers developed favorable impressions of those brands as a result
- One study by the Journal of Scientific & Engineer Research estimated that car wraps generated “over 100 thousands viewers per month” (p. 1430)
- A Media-Asset Value Comparison from 3M ranked car wraps the #1 most cost-effective advertising medium, costing only $0.48 per 1000 views
3. What Car Wrap Options Are Available In Mckinney, TX?
McKinney residents are spoiled for choice—we carry almost every kind of car wrap at our local shop. Choose from more than 100 different colors, font, and texture options, including brushed, carbon fibre, matte, satin, and gloss, and use any custom graphic design you want. If we don’t have what you need in-house, we’ll order it straight away from one of our 330+ partners across the country; in this way, our clients get access to the combined sign inventories of the entire Signworld business alliance, all from their local sign shop.
4. How Much Do Car Wraps Cost?
Costs range from a few hundred dollars for accents, lettering, and minor graphics, to a few thousand for a full-size vehicle wrap, but the final tally is very flexible, depending on your texture and design asks. We work with most budgets—give us a call at (469)-885-7090 to discuss some different options.
5. How Long Do Car Wraps Last?
With proper maintenance, high quality wraps can last 5 to 7 years or more, depending on your local weather conditions and the selected finish. If you need help with your car wrap maintenance, or you want more specific car wrap product information, get in touch with our team.
6. Can I Apply A Car Wrap To A Vehicle With Dents, Rust, Or Scratches?
We generally recommend repairing auto body damage before installing your car wrap. Car wraps are thin, flexible, and tight-fitting, so while they may cover imperfections, they won’t conceal them. Car wraps also adhere better to smooth, undamaged surfaces, giving you better finished results and product lifespan.
Free Quote On Custom Car Wraps In Mckinney, TX
Call (469)-885-7090 or visit the Image Signs of McKinney website to book your free car wrap consultation and get a same-day quote on any custom order.